- - First time growth of nanorods of a multi-component alloy by Glancing angle deposition (GLAD).
- - Micro structuration of thermoplastic polymers by Th-NIL.
- - Computer simulation for PVD and Th-NIL processes.
- - Design of micro/nanostructures with the functional properties.
- - Characterization of the materials.
- - Tests to identify and to validate the new acquired functional properties of the materials.
- i. Remarkable anti-biofilm functional properties for the nanorods of the alloy.
- ii. Impressive results for the superhydrophobic properties of one thermoplastic polymer.
- iii. Very good functional properties of the alloys nanorods regarding the resistance to aggression of reactive gasses and liquids.
Read here more public reference in the BSH-Spain website
EU Researchers Night in Zaragoza (30th September 2016)